Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Southampton School Admissions
• If you are a Southampton City Council resident you should use this site to apply for the schools you want, regardless of which Local Authority the school is in e.g. Hampshire. If you pay your Council Tax to Eastleigh or Test Valley, you must apply to Hampshire County Council.
• When you click Register, you will first be asked to enter your postcode this will then confirm if you should be applying to Southampton City Council.
• Before you use this site you are very strongly advised to read and understand the admissions booklet. You can follow this link to view and download a copy from our website.
• You will not be able to register to make an application on-line without access to a valid email address. If you require any assistance in using this site, please contact the Admissions Team on 023 8083 3004.
• If you have more than one child you need to make an application for, you only need to register once. You will then be able to make all relevant applications. You can also use this account for future applications.
• If your intention is to apply only to an independent/private school, you must not use this system. Please advise the Schools Admissions Team in writing of your intention.
• You can not apply for a Special School on this system. If your child has a Statement for Special Education Needs, you will need to contact the Special Needs Team on 023 8083 3270.
• Once you have made an application online, do not apply in any other way for a school place. We can only accept one application per child.
• Please note that, if you are returning to this site having previously made an application online, you must always RE-SUBMIT your application after viewing it.